Welcome to Our Immigration Law Web Site

We try hard to make our web site as interesting and useful as possible and hope you find it helpful.  Although we try to keep the web site updated, immigration rules and procedures change every day, and we suggest you contact an immigration attorney before filing any type of immigration application or petition.

H-1B Visas

The Bureau of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services recently announced that the H-1B cap for this year has been reached.  This means that new H-1B Petitions will not be accepted until April 1, 2014.  However, if you are already in H-1B status and are seeking to transfer to a new employer, your new employer can likely file an H-1B Petition for you.  We have filed many successful H-1B petitions over the years and would be happy to schedule a consultation with you regarding your H-1B case.

Family-Based Immigration

We regularly represent U.S. citizens and permanent residents petitioning for their family members to join them in the United States.  Please call our office to schedule a consultation if you are interested in sponsoring a family member.

I-751 Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence

If you are a permanent resident and need to file an I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, please contact us.

U.S. Citizenship/Naturalization

We have experience with complex U.S. citizenship cases.  Our services include preparing and filing the citizenship application and attorney representation at the citizenship interview.  Please call us if you would like to talk about your eligibility for U.S. citizenship.